Spain's Valencia CF have agreed upon a shirt sponsorship deal with Codere Apuestas, an bookmaker which is active in the Spanish gambling market.
Dutchman Paul R. and two co-defendants were acquitted yesterday by a court in Bochum of match fixing charges.
Today in Bochum, Germany, legal proceedings against Dutchman Paul R. who is suspected of match fixing have commenced.
More Articles ...
- Ex-Osasuna President Arrested for Match Fixing
- Investigation into Serie A clubs
- Controversial Paddy Power Suarez campaign revealed
- Infamous Matchfixer Arrested
- Gambling Boss Sapina Receives Five Year Sentence
- Anderlecht Wants Substantial Compensation from Mitu
- Grandpa Wins £125,000 Thanks to Grandson's World Cup Debut
- Four Months Suspension for Spurs Player
- ESSA publishes 2012 match-fixing figures
- Trial against Chinese Gamblers
- Become the Live Betting Champion!
- FIFA finds 58 stakeholders guilty in Chinese betting scandal
- Bookmakers Happy with Europol Investigation
- Champions League game in England 'bought'
- Primera Division not Free from Match Fixing
- Unibet Refunds on African Cup Of Nations
- German Match-fixing Case Reheard
- Points Deduction for Napoli
- Balotelli Witness in Napoli Case
- Bwin CEO Arrested in Brussels
- Shocking Discoveries in Serie A Betting Scandal
- Which bookmakers accept Paypal
- Suspension for Conte reduced to four months
- "Ringing Chinese" in the stand at Almere City
- Italian players punished for share in betting scandal
- Italian Championship Finalists - possible three year exclusion
- Dutch premiership and first division fixture
- Match Fixing in the Netherlands?